Wild Fruit & chocolate cheesecake October 28 2018
A summer time Wild Fruit sweet treat with a difference. Indulge yourself in this delicious white chocolate cheesecake.
• Crush the digestive biscuits, mix in the melted butter and press into a 7 inch loose bottom cake tin. Put in the fridge to set.
• Melt the white chocolate in the microwave in 30 second blasts. Set to one side to cool.
• Mix the mascarpone, double cream and cream cheese in a large bowl and whisk together with an electric whisk until stiff.
• Fold in the cooled chocolate. Once all mixed in, fold in the cider. Finally gently fold in the berries. Top the base with the cheesecake mix and allow to set for 2-4 hours.
• To make the topping, mix the fruits in a pan with 100ml of cider. Bring to the boil, once boiling remove from the heat and stir in the arrowroot until the mixture begins to thicken. Allow to cool for 15 minutes then pour over cheesecake. Return to the fridge for another 4 hours to set the topping.
• Top with fresh berries to serve.
Recipe courtesy of www.emilys-kitchen.com