Pork, Apple & Cheddar Burgers October 08 2016
• Mix together the mince, grated apple, spring onions, beaten egg and herbs.
• Form into patties, placing a piece of cheese in the middle of each one.
• Place in the fridge for approx 20 mins to firm up.
For the salsa.
• Place the cubed apples in a small saucepan with the cider, vinegar and cinnamon.
• Cook over a gentle heat until the apple has softened, add the finely chopped spring onions, cool.
• Barbeque or griddle the burgers for approx. 7-8 mins on each side until cooked through.
• Serve in the rolls topped with the salsa with a green salad and a glass of chilled cider.