Chicken with Pear Cider BBQ Sauce October 04 2016
These Chicken Drumsticks marinated with Festival Pear cider BBQ sauce work well as a super quick dish to whip up when unexpected guests arrive.
• Place the chicken drumsticks in a bowl.
• Mix together the 4tbsps of cider, crushed garlic and mustard, pour over the chicken and leave to marinate for approx 20 mins.
The BBQ sauce
• To make the barbeque sauce place all the ingredients in a saucepan, stir and bring to a simmer.
• Allow to gently cook for approx 20 mins until thickened.
• Cook the chicken on a barbeque or griddle pan for approx. 7-10 mins each side until completely cooked through and piping hot.
• Halve and griddle the rolls lightly.