Lamb, Rosemary & Apple Burgers October 06 2016
• In a large, shallow bowl mix all the burger ingredients together.
• Using slightly damp hands shape the mixture into 4 x 9cm (3 1/2 inch burgers).
• Cover and chill for 20 minutes.
For the relish:
• Prepare the apple relish; place all the ingredients into a large non-stick pan and gently bring to the boil.
• Reduce the heat and simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Serve cold.
• Cook the burgers on a prepared barbecue or preheated grill for 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked and any meat juices run clear.
• Serve the burgers in rolls of your choice with salad leaves, onions and a spoonful of the relish.